Books and other library materials may be requested for scanning. Scanning service is FREE for enrolled students and faculty. To comply with copyright laws, we scan only up to 20% of the material. We do not encourage redistribution of scanned materials.
Check our Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) first if the book/s are available.
- Chat BERTHA for your request and we will scan the preliminary pages (title page, table of contents)
and send it to you free of charge. Then, you may select the pages you want to be scanned.
- If you have a scanning request, we require the following:
– ID Number and College
– A screenshot of your RF or mySOS account
– CPU E-mail address where we can send the scanned documents to you.
- A customer feedback form will be sent to you. Answering this form is required before we send your
For outside researchers
For outside researchers, there is a scanning fee of 10 pesos per page for books. For audio or video recordings, there the fee is 20 pesos per hour.
Chat or e-mail BERTHA and check the OPAC if the resource you need is available.
We accept payments through bank deposit via Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).
Account Name: CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVERSITY
BPI Account Number: 009245813748
Send the scan or picture of the deposit slip or proof of payment to the Vice President for Financial Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org and also to the library through Facebook or e-mail.
Page updated: September 3, 2021