Instructor’s Resources for the book Assessment of learners with dyslexic-type difficulties (2nd edition) by Sylvia Phillips & Kathleen Kelly.
About the book:
Reinforcing best practice techniques, the second edition of this specialist guide for the assessment of learners with dyslexic-type difficulties includes:
- a new chapter on The Implications of Co-existing Specific Learning Difficulties
- updates to legislation including the SEND Code of Practice
- updates to specific diagnostic tests
- examples of interpreting test profiles
- photocopiable resources available to download from the website
This comprehensive guide enables teachers to understand a range of approaches to the assessment of children with dyslexic-type difficulties. It is an essential companion for those training to be specialist teachers of learners with dyslexia and a useful resource for all SENCOs, and teachers new or experienced.
The resources on the site have been specifically designed to support study. On this website students will find: Appendices & Tables and figures.
Access the online complementary materials here (no need for log-in details): https://study.sagepub.com/phillipsandkelly2e/student-resources/downloadable-material
Philips, S. & Kelly, K. (2018). Assessment of learners with dyslexic-type difficulties. 2nd ed. Los Angeles : SAGE, 2018.
Library location: Reserve Section, LC 4708 .P55 2018 (2 copies)