Video: Watch to see our library services in the new normal
The Henry Luce III Library joined the virtual student orientation for students enrolled this 1st semester, S.Y. 2020-2021.
Through the CPU TV Channel on Facebook, the orientation was broadcast live for the students this morning, 9:00 A.M.
The library introduced our new services tailored to the new normal and online resources that faculty and students can access.
- Chat Bertha : for your information needs, you can chat BERTHA, our library virtual assistant by sending a message through our Facebook page. You can also reach us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Library Website (https://library.cpu.edu.ph) : we post all relevant links through the website.
- Online Public Access Catalog (https://destiny.cpu.edu.ph) : Search our collections to find the book you need.
- Online Resources : We have online resources available such as ProQuest, eLibraryUSA, CD Asia Online, and open access resources.
- Scanning Services : Books and resources can be scanned upon request.
- Webinars : we offer informative webinars for our faculty and students.
CPU Librarians were also present to answer students’ questions: Ma. Cynthia T. Peleña (Library Director), Vince Palcullo (Archives & Special Collections Librarian), Allana Delgado (Cataloger & Law Librarian). Dr. Reysa Alenzuela, Library consultant and adjunct professor for the Library and Information Science program, was also present.
The event was held in the Educational Media Center (EMC) of the university. Prof. Leilani Ledesma served as host for the event.
To view the library orientation, please check the video below:
More pictures from the event: