Watch our video presentation: Henry Luce III Library is ready for the new normal.
Note: We are currently updating this website. Please bear with us as we add more features for your information needs. Thank you.
Access our Online Databases (Chat Bertha for log-in details)
This is the largest single periodical resource available, bringing together complete databases across all major subject areas, including Business, Health and Medical, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, and Humanities
REGISTER HERE for free account
– News and magazines in Pressreader and Magazines on Flipster
– Research resources: Gale Academic Onefile, JSTOR, Proquest Dissertations and Theses, and Gale in Context
– Information sources on Digital Literacy
– Kanopy, a streaming service for documentaries and films
CD Asia Online
The most advanced Philippine legal research site. CD Asia Online contains the widest-ranging and most up-to-date database of Philippine law-related information online. (Note: Only Laws and Jurisprudence databases are currently available)
Over 70+ eBooks on a variety of topics
Resource for Faculty: An educational portal launched in 2008 with the vision of providing students and corporate workforces worldwide with access to rich, easy to understand, frequently updated instruction on many management related topics.
Latest News & Events
- Featured eBook: Human Histology (2020, 5th ed.)Featured eBook: an online edition of Stevens & Lowe’s Human Histology (5th edition) by James S. Lowe, Peter G. Anderson, and Susan I. Anderson. This resource is useful for students…
- Bertha’s new scheduleChat Bertha has a new schedule effective last October 17, 2020. Chat Bertha is now available from Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 5:00…
- New online resource for Faculty: Management Study GuideThe library recently acquired a subscription to Management Study Guide, an online resource for CPU Faculty. For log-in details, kindly contact us via Chat Bertha or e-mail us at email@example.com….
- Library Forms & DownloadsThese forms are free to download and print: Knowledge for Development Center: Booking Form American Corner Event Form
- Henry Luce III Library joins ATESEA for Online Training of Myanmar Theological LibrariansCPU Henry Luce III Library joins ATESEA (Association of Theological Schools in Southeast Asia) online training on Developing Online Services for Academic and Research Support in Myanmar held October 13,…
- Library CalendarUpcoming Library Events Text School Calendar S.Y. 2020-2021 1st Semester 2nd semester